Friday, June 8, 2012

My First Nature Collection


Yesterday, my toddler enjoyed gathering items outdoors for her first nature collection.  I have been saving clear plastic jars with lids and this one sure came in handy.  She loved collecting rocks and picking dandelions.  She would drop them each in the jar and close it up.  With the jar being clear, she admired the collection.  

Of course, after awhile it turned into a game of dumping all the rocks out into other containers and back into the original container.  In the end it was a temporary collection since she dumped it all out (which is the best kind - one less thing I need to keep around the house). 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the content of this blog, feeling great to see such kind of outstanding stuff. i really appreciate the way you have worked on it.
    Pet Food

    ReplyDelete